March Chapter Program
March Chapter Program
Monday, March 23
7:00 pm - 8:30pm
Virtual Event (online via Zoom)
Jean-Francois Cousin presents:
ICF game-changing initiative to boldly lead the future of Coaching and what's in it for us all
- Which kind of leadership organizations need, to thrive in a VUCA world
- How the world’s most successful companies in the Silicon Valley enhance interpersonal trust within small teams and larger groups, value and leverage diversity, to foster inclusive ways of being and an inclusive workplace
- Traits of a collaborative leader
- Traits of an agile leader
- Latest most-successful leadership practices, and provides recent research from ICF, Accenture, PWC and HCI about what makes workplaces successful
- Impact of Coaching cultures
- How we need to be, as leaders, and practical steps we can take, to support the growth of inclusion, trust, agility and collaboration and the emergence of collective intelligence in our own organizations
- Latest update on ICF transformation and opportunities for volunteer leaders and members
Jean-François Cousin became a global executive coach in 2006, in the wake of a management career around the world with a Fortune-500 company. By June ’18, he had clocked 10,000 coaching-hours, served over 800 executives and dozens of executive teams, travelling to 35 countries / 5 continents to work with them.
Jean-Francois serves as a Director on the Global Board of the International Coaching Federation and was elected its Chair for 2019.
He authored the book Game Changers at the Circus—How Leaders Can Unleash Greatness in Their Organizations, coauthored several other books and regularly writes columns for the media.
For more information visit www.greatness.coach
Approved for 1.5 Resource Development hours
By participating in this ICF Chicago Chapter event, you ("Participant") understand that portions of the event may be recorded or captured in videos, photographs, audio recordings and/or other media (the “Recordings”). The Participant agrees that ICF Chicago Chapter and its related parties own all rights, title and interest in the Recordings and have the right and permission to use the Recordings even if they include Participant’s name, likeness, voice, biographical details, testimonial, or photograph for marketing, advertising or any other purpose in any media or format, online and/or offline, now or hereafter without further notice or compensation to the Participant for the use of such Recordings. If Participant does not want to be captured in any such Recordings, Participant should make special arrangements with ICF Chicago Chapter on such matters. While ICF Chicago Chapter will make good faith efforts to honor such privacy requests, the released parties shall not have any liability in connection with the same.
$25.00 Member Ticket
$35.00 Non Member Ticket